Advances in interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery continue to evolve at an unprecedented rate. Well-structured proctorship training has been shown to be an effective tool in providing excellent progression during various phases of the learning curve while simultaneously ensuring patient safety and procedural outcomes.
Our team has an established track record in proctoring interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons across a wide spectrum of complex coronary and structural interventions as well as complex congenital and adult cardiac surgical procedures.
- Rotational atherectomy and intravascular lithotripsy
- Complex LM and bifurcations PCI
- PCI for chronic total occlusions (CTOs)
- Protected PCI (mechanical circulatory support)
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) – both balloon expandable and selfexpandable platforms
- Transcatheter pulmonary valve implantation (both Melody and S3 valves)
- Percutaneous closure of paravalvular leaks
- Surgical procedures